the QACI alignment plan: table of contents
this post aims to keep track of posts relating to the question-answer counterfactual interval proposal for AI alignment, abbreviated "QACI" and pronounced "quashy". i'll keep it updated to reflect the state of the research.
this research is primarily published on the Orthogonal website and discussed on the Orthogonal discord.
as a top-level view of QACI, you might want to start with:
the set of all posts relevant to QACI includes:
- as overviews of QACI and how it's going:
- on the formal alignment perspective within which it fits:
- on the blob location problem:
- on QACI as an implementation of long reflection / CEV:
- on formalizing the QACI formal goal:
- on how a formally aligned AI would actually run over time:
- on the metaethics grounding QACI:
- on my view of the AI alignment research field within which i'm doing formal alignment:
unless otherwise specified on individual pages, all posts on this website are licensed under the CC_-1 license.
unless explicitely mentioned, all content on this site was created by me; not by others nor AI.